The online racing simulator
I thought I'd give tilt-shift a try, turns out I suck at LFS and couldn't remember how to get the camera zoomed out a bazillion miles, so it doesn't really work. Although it has given me quite a few ideas for scenes.

I can't remember who posted the tut for tilt-shift, but damn you for implanting your seed in my brain, as I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to get the technique right.
Attached images
ts.jpg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I thought I'd give tilt-shift a try, turns out I suck at LFS and couldn't remember how to get the camera zoomed out a bazillion miles, so it doesn't really work. Although it has given me quite a few ideas for scenes.

I can't remember who posted the tut for tilt-shift, but damn you for implanting your seed in my brain, as I'm going to spend the rest of my life trying to get the technique right.

That would be me. Quite addictive isn't it?

Try it out with some real photo's too. Attached a before and after of a photo I think looks great after using the tilt-shift technique, even if it is black and white.
Attached images
before.jpg
after.jpg
Quote from beefyman666 :That would be me. Quite addictive isn't it?

Try it out with some real photo's too. Attached a before and after of a photo I think looks great after using the tilt-shift technique, even if it is black and white.

Yes, thank you and I hate you all at the same time

I dug around on my PC for a decent photo, I think this one works well. In fact I wish I saved it fullsize after the changes as it would have made a nice wallpaper, but what is done is done and I cba to redo it as I'd never get it "just so."
Attached images
leg2_h02 before.jpg
leg2_h02 after.jpg
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Yes, thank you and I hate you all at the same time

I feel the love.

The edit turned out nicely.
Quick edit with FZ5...
Attached images
fz5drift.png
It's pretty cool how small changes can make real life look like a toy set.
not too good.. but me thinks looks decent ;p
From LFS Viewer:

Well, that's better than nothing anyhow Thanks man
I got a little bit inspired
Attached images
scirocco_lfs.jpg
Nicely done Taavi!
It's almost imposible to tell that's a viewer car... actually, I say this just because it have'nt been released yet xD
Lynce, flame & Taavi - Very nice pics guys. It feels like the Scirocco has already been released.
Thanks for this one Taavi. Now I have new desktop.
Quote from Flame CZE :I got a little bit inspired

The reflection under the car seems to be quite unreal
YAY ME!
Nice pic pal.
Pics.
Attached images
Highway Battle.jpg
Turbo Race.jpg
FBM Shot.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG