The online racing simulator
ok well ill be 21h00 when it starts..how long will the whole thing be....?
I'm not shure. Between an 1h and 1h and 20mins I guess.
Thanx....cant wait
Quote from mmckowen :Thanx....cant wait

Great Don't know if i can race though.... My internet has broken down at home, but i'll get a new modem in the and of the week (hopefully before thursday night). But just keep signing up you guys! Very nice to get some interest from the outside world when you are starting a new team
So, are everyone ready for tonight? Looking forward to it! Cya at the track
Forgot to send out the password, but I've sent it out now. In your PM inboxes.
Sorry, I'm going to have to pull out, I'm going out for dinner
Can't stop a starving man from his food
Thanks for two fun races. lol.

To bad so few turned up, but it were fun anyway. I really enjoyed the XRG on the rally track, to bad I managed to spin around with it, was kinda boring to drive allone :-P

Grats to Yahh that dominated. Taking home a pole, and victories in both of the races. :-D
Yup it was fun. Although next time, i hope that more people show up Thank you Alt, i felt really good today lol But i do think that if you guys had just done a little practise before the races, the results would have been different.

Had some nice racing with my teammate Oophus in the first race though, he was close on catching me some times there, but he just didn't make that pass

Anyways, thx for the races, and thx to the guys who showed up

No hard feeling to Biohazard and Leifde btw Your reasons for not showing up are accepted
Cute event, great racing with FEL in the rallycross and some tight laps on Cadet. Sorry to Sp3c and Alt for outbraking myself in the second chicane of cadet on one of the first laps.

Made some stats and uploaded the replays to FLP's website, here.
Quote from filur :Cute event, great racing with FEL in the rallycross and some tight laps on Cadet. Sorry to Sp3c and Alt for outbraking myself in the second chicane of cadet on one of the first laps.

Made some stats and uploaded the replays to FLP's website, here.

Can't remember that "incident". Had a fun event, but I hope more people will show up on the next one, if we are going to do another event.

Thanks lur, was going to do that, but forgot I had a trip to Oslo on Friday that lasted all day, and work on saturday.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG